Cross that math when you come to it.
Object of the Game
To insert the set of given numbers into the empty squares so when they are calculated in adjacent threes they equal the demands in the shaded boxes.
How to Play
- Choose a prefilled number grid.
- Equa demands are prefilled in the shaded boxes.
- Insert the numbers from the given set into the empty squares and perform the math operation required to meet the Equa demands for both the row and column.
- Keep in mind the mathematical order of operations as you calculate:
- First perform any calculations inside parentheses, if they exist.
- Next perform all multiplications and divisions
- Lastly, perform all additions and subtractions
- CrossMath is the only Arithmo game with predefined operations between the numbers to help you solve the puzzle.
- In some large size grids of CrossMath, you will have Equas on both the left and ride side of the puzzle to solve.
- Some grids may have squares prefilled with numbers depending on the difficulty level.
- For this game, adjacent numbers are three numbers connected vertically or horizontally, as shown in the diagrams below.
Insert numbers 1, 3, 5, 5, 6, 10, 11 and 12 into this CM11 puzzle grid which is prefilled with three numbers (8, 9 and 12) so all horizontal and vertical calculations are correct and satisfy the demands in the shaded squares. The solution is as follows: