An ingenious mind melding mathological game.
Object of the Game
Put the set of given numbers into the square grid so that any 3 adjacent numbers DO NOT SOVLE the given Equa.
How to Play
- Insert the given set of numbers into the grid in adjacent threes.
- In this game, adjacent numbers are three numbers connected vertically, horizontally, and in “L” connection, as shown in the diagram below.
- As you put the numbers in the grid, refer back to the list of equations. No combination of numbers you added should match any of the equations on the list.
- The puzzle is solved when all the numbers from the set are in the grid and NO THREE-ADJACENT numbers result in the given Equa.
- Use only basic arithmetic functions: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division; and follow the order of operations when necessary.
- In some beginner levels of Tesla Puzzle, the grid may be partially filled for easier solving
Initial table filled with one number
In this 3×2 grid, with prefilled one number (8) our task is to put numbers 1, 3, 9, 10 and 12 so each three adjacent numbers cannot create Equa-21. At the right you see the final solution of the game. Let’s do some calculations:
10, 8 and 12 cannot result 21
1, 9 and 3 cannot result 21
10, 8 and 1 cannot result 21
10, 8 and 9 cannot result 21
10, 1 and 9 cannot result 21
8, 1 and 9 cannot result 21
8, 12 and 9 cannot result 21
8, 12 and 3 cannot result 21
8, 9 and 3 cannot result 21
12, 9 and 3 cannot result 21
As we can see, solution for this puzzle is correct.